Navigation


Monday, August 22, 2011

Better late than never!

Hi all,

Sorry to keep you waiting for the VP update! I had talked with Missy last night and then remembered in the wee hours that I had forgotten to post. I planned to do it in the morning before I went to work and then forgot again. Ahhh...the effects of nutrisweet...or is it just age???

I'm happy to report the VPs had a pretty good week. Brent was feeling pretty well and the VPs continued to celebrate sweet Luke's birthday with family and friends. They even went to the Braves game on Thursday night.

Speaking of baseball...the boys had a lesson with Coach Hans over the weekend and then they all went to lunch. Coach Hans has the be the best coach ever! (I'm even saying this after he defriended me on FB! Hopefully it won't happen again. j/k Hans!). Fall Ball starts this week. Brent and the boys are excited to get back in the swing of things. (Good one Missy!).

The boys had their back to school orientation today and their first day of school is tomorrow. Good luck boys! Hope your first day back is GREAT!

Brent & Missy leave tomorrow to go to Houston for a follow up appointment and MRI. They will get the MRI results on Wednesday. Missy will call me after their appointment and I'll post an update then. Thank you Jon and Ginny for watching the boys and Brenda for watching the dogs while Brent & Missy are away. Missy & Brent are so sad not to be home when the boys will be getting home from school on their first day. They are hoping to get a chance to see Hugh and Anna ~ I know seeing them will cheer Mis & Brent up!

Brent will have his regular monthly appointment at Emory on Thursday.

Please keep the VPs in your prayers...specifically for a great first day of school for the boys, safe travels for Missy & Brent, and positive MRI results. Expect Miracles!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment