Navigation


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Two More! Two More!

Hi everyone,
It's been a long time since I've posted. Since October to be exact. Sorry! A professional blogger, I am not. But, I do have some exciting news to share. Brent only has TWO MORE chemo treatments left...he should have it all wrapped up by the beginning of August. I hope you are clapping your hands right now because I know I am.

Since this is a big week of anniversaries in the Van Putten household, lets take a look back, shall we? 8 years ago...

May 27, 2005 - Brent had a grand mal seizure
June 2, 2005 - Brent & Missy celebrated their 4 year anniversary
June 3, 2005 - Brent had his first brain surgery

Luke was 9 months old and Zack was 2 years old. Both were still in diapers.

 


Then, 6 years later...
 
June 2, 2011 - Brent & Missy celebrated their 10 year anniversary
June 6, 2011 - Brent had his 2nd brain surgery
 
And now, two years later, with only 2 more treatments to go, look at this rockstar...
 


It has not been an easy road for them, but I think we can all agree they have traveled it with faith, strength, grace, and love. I have so much respect and admiration for them. Brent & Missy, we hope this is your best anniversary yet...happy 12th!

Thanks for continuing to keep Brent and the Van Puttens in your thoughts and prayers! TWO MORE MONTHS! TWO MORE MONTHS!

Expect Miracles! I know I do!

Love, Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment